Visitor Policy Information
What we are doing to keep our staff and customers safe
At La Robe by Leah, we want to give our customers the most enjoyable shopping experience possible. That’s why we believe that our store policies should be fair, clear and transparent. Below you’ll find a list of our current policies, which detail the way we are operating our business according to CDC and State guidelines. If you can’t find the information you’re looking for, get in touch. We look forward to seeing you.
1. All visitors must make an appointment to visit us. This will help to eliminate wait times and lines outside of the store, allowing every customer enough time to complete their visit.
You can now book your appointment online!
2. All visitors must wear cloth face coverings or masks. If you do not have one, you will have an opportunity to purchase one when you arrive.
3. All visitors are encouraged to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer upon arrival.
4. Only 1 visitor is allowed per appointment time. For those that require special assistance, please plan ahead and let us know when booking your appointment.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any appointments where we feel health guidelines are not being met.
Please stay home if you have a fever or are not feeling well.
- We thank you for continued support and your understanding during these trying times.